cee is a flexible analog interface device.
Measure and source voltage and current to explore electronics, physics, chemistry, and more.
We built CEE to give curious makers, students, and engineers capabilities that are normally found only in expensive, bulky, and hard-to-use lab equipment.
Reconfigurable hardware, the easy-to-use Pixelpulse web interface, and powerful APIs allow you to explore the world like never before.
- Measure the AC and DC characteristics of attached parts
- Control voltage and current in real time
- Explore current and voltage dependent semiconductor behavior (curve tracing)
- Visualize and generate waveforms (audio frequency oscilloscope and function generator)
- Measure mechanical efficiency and motor constants
- Explore the relationship between power, energy, and temperature over time
- Measure pH over time with off-the-shelf probes
- Control electrolytic cell potential and reaction rate
- Explore battery charge and discharge profiles
The CEE user interface that's powerful yet simple.
CEE is a two-channel, two-quadrant, three-digit source measure unit.
CEE provides an extremely flexible analog interface, allowing you to connect your computer to the real world.
- 2 source-measure channels
- 0–5V range
- Source or sink 200mA per channel
- 80,000 samples per second
- USB-powered — one cable
Assembled in the USA.
Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
The simple REST API lets you script your CEE for complete flexibility.
Schematics and board layouts are available under a Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license. Firmware and software are under the GNU GPLv3.